Thursday, June 21, 2018
Featuring 100 Mile Dinner
At the last minute, the secret location is revealed to our angel guests who have all been patiently waiting to learn where our special dinner event will take place. As a reflection of the Angel Dresses we will all meet for dinner in an epic location with finest local food sources within a 100 mile radius. (GMO Free, Spray Free and Organic) Over the course of the evening, guests are entertained in a stunning location with live music and entertainment. Guests are brought together from our community by delectable food, enjoying bouquets of delightful wine and ending off the evening with Decadent Desserts. Knowing that they are taking part in a truly beautiful event to support our local families. Come dine with us for a night to remember.
What do we do?
- Evening Among The Angels was created when Marie Hayden was distributing Angel Dresses to grieving families. She felt there should be something more that could be done to assist these families process their grief.
- Each year we host an Epic Farm to Table Dinner event to raise funds for grief counselling and related grief services for our local community.
- Throughout the year we assist families by connecting them to local services and paying for their services.
Who do we assist?
- Families who have experienced miscarriage
- Families who have experience stillborn
- Families who have experienced sudden infant death
- Families who have experienced the loss of an infant otherwise
- Families with postpartum depression
- NOYFSS and Family Resource Centre
How can you help?
- Register and attend an annual Evening Among The Angels Dinner Benefit
- Donate a bottle of Wine to our Wine Pull
- Donate a Decadent Dessert for our Auction
- Make a donation to Evening Among The Angels at Prospera Credit Union in Vernon, BC